It is important that you understand what insurance does and does not cover for sports, athletics, camps, and clinics.
Many quotes that we see EXCLUDE participant liability, and you should be cautious of policies that exclude participant liability or that does not have some form of participant coverage.
We can help with a policy that has either participant liability or some form of coverage for participants.
What We Can Offer
- General liability WITHOUT a participant exclusion
- Accident Medical and Dental
- Abuse and Molestation Coverage
- Hired and Non-owned auto coverage
- Waivers of Subrogation
- Primary Wording
- Additional insureds
- Free certificates of insurance
Quotes from other Places
- Participant liability exclusions
- Imagine if someone was taking swimming lessons from you and was injured while swimming but there was no coverage for participants
- No coverage for claims of abuse?
- No coverage for accidental dental injuries?
- Low aggregate limits?
- Limitation to a single location?
Swim Camps (Short-term or Summer)
The online application below can be used to calculate the price, quote, and BUY a policy with:
- General Liability Insurance
- Accident Medical Coverage – for smaller claims resulting from accidental injury
- Abuse and Molestation Coverage – optional
- Hired and non-owned autos coverage
- And additional insureds
Insurance for Athletic Camps and Sports Camp (not swim schools)
If you run a baseball camp, tennis camp yoga camp, religious camp, or are having a conference (such as a seminar), you can use this link to buy online.
If you have a sports camp for cheer, Tackle football, rugby, ice hockey, or lacrosse – please contact us.
Youth Sports Teams & Leagues
Teams and Leagues can quote their insurance online.
Swim School Insurance
Swim Schools have natural risk as a result of being close to water. The risk of someone drowning simpy by slipping and falling into the pool is real, as well as being injured which participating in a class.e